Busy Update [Thursday 19th May 2017]

Sorry for the lack of posts, i've been really busy recently and haven't had time. Also illness has kept me in bed.

It's been a couple of days since I last posted to this blog, actually it's been a couple of weeks. Sorry guys. I'll try harder next time. 

School is taking up a lot my time. And I've been helping my brother revise for his GCSEs. Luckily he's pretty smart so it's not too bad, just want to make sure he does alright. I found them really stressful and I was totally surprised when I got some good scores.

You'll be glad to hear that I am keeping with the healthy body healthy mind routine. Put on a bit of (muscular) weight and now I'm finally fitting my XS t-shirts lol.

So yeah sorry for this being a bit short. Don't worry I've got some plans for this.  

Pic unrelated just needed something, guess it fits I have been feeling happier lately. I'll say it's being healthy that caused it so people will listen to me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]

Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes