Off Topic [Tuesday 2nd May 2017]

I've been trying really hard to keep up with the healthy eating and it is working, I feel so much better. But I'm not sure how long I can keep it up.

This weekend I am going camping with some friends in the Lake District. It's going to be really cool, I've always loved camping and we're doing a run/camp thing where we run to our camping spot each day, should be running about twelve miles a day. This is the point where you think I am mad. I've started packing my rucksack and went shopping to get food but I quickly realised, how do you be healthy and full at the same time when you need 3000 calories a day? I guess it won't be too bad as I am doing a lot of exercise.  Still wondering about what I could eat that's healthy.

Just done some research, I found some protein bars that are really low in sugar. I bet they taste disgusting though. 25g of protein, I'm going to be ripped by next Monday. 

I also have my 1000 calorie ration packs. I think I have spaghetti carbonara and steak and vegetables...Bon appetit. There's nothing I love more than freeze dried food.

In other news my laptop is about to die. How am I going to write these blogs?!?! Probably on my phone. Though I do need my laptop for Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. That's going to be £1000 I can't afford. Maybe I'll get Adsense on this. Nah that's a bit immoral, if I did put on Adsense I'd donate all the money to a charity. Probably a diabetes charity.

There was a party yesterday that I didn't go to because I was busy. An ambulance had to be called. Some girl had to have her stomach pumped because she drank a whole bottle of vodka and then some  beer as well. What a lightweight. Just kidding that is a certain kind of stupid only present in the least evolved people still around. I can't wait for natural selection to remove those kind of people.

I just realised this post has gone a bit off topic. Sorry I'll try better next time ;) thanks for your support it helps me carry on. Please comment/share to show your friends how cultured you are XD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]

Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes