Gone Campin' [Friday 5th May 2017]

Happy one week anniversary everyone! I cannot believe how popular this blog is after just one week, I cannot thank you all enough for the support and motivation!

I've packed my rucksack, ate a huge (but healthy) meal and made sure I have enough tea for the weekend. I don't know why, but I'm taking so much stuff. I've filled a 90L rucksack, if you're not sure how big that is, I can crouch and have the top flap pulled over and buckled shut. It is enormous. Most of it is spare clothes, the forecast is torrential rain which I am not looking forward to, it should be fun though. A lot of people are really annoying me at the moment and I can't wait to leave them and their stupid faces behind.

I hope you guys are doing well. TGIF! Slowly I am getting used the healthy ways. I've started going to bed at the same time and waking up at the same time usually eight hours late; this is the best idea I've ever had. It's so satisfying not being sleepy at school when I am trying to focus. Usually I would be struggling to keep my head lifted after 4pm.

However this healthy stuff is not all sunshine and rainbows. I cannot begin to explain how much I miss Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Nutella. Oh man, I would only eat those if I could. I wonder how long I would last like that. Not worth it, probably.

Remember to get into the iPhone 7 giveaway. All you have to do is sign up to a free month of premium skillshare membership using this code. Good luck!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]

Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes