Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

This May (see what I did there?) be harder than I thought, I now understand why people give up diets so quickly. I feel like I am going to die...

I'm not a hypochondriac, honest, but the lack of sugar is making me feel terrible. I've got the shakes! I feel like a recovering alcoholic; soon I'll be at SA meetings (sugar anonymous) talking about my past. Not a nice thought, at all.

Today is Sunday which means moaning about the shit on British TV and getting progressively tireder throughout the day without doing anything at all. So sorry this is going to be a pretty boring post, don't know what else to say. Ooh I did some pretty painful core exercises this morning and now it hurts when I laugh; good thing I don't laugh often. *The Sound Of Silence Plays* 
Sorry about the bad jokes, I did warn you :D blame the healthiness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]

Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes