Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]

 Elon Musk is my kinda guy.

Not in the super smart, super rich, super innovative way. But in the really bad dad jokes kind of way. I was watching his TED talk today and learned of his new "boring company". He's also got a really fit girlfriend which I am very jealous of.

Anyway today has been a good day. If you want to try and eat healthier, eat better not less. Eat four good meals a day instead of three not-filling meals and also two or three snacks. That is one tip I've learnt. I now have a bowl of soup when I get home from university and it is the most pleasing thing ever after a thirty minute walk home in the wind and rain. Going to bed tired and full after a run or gym and then having a large bowl of pasta is one of the nicest things ever. I've started sleeping longer. 

There's this fattish guy in my class who laughed when he heard I was trying to be healthier. What a dick. He claimed that being healthy is only useful for athletes...even though he smokes, drinks and gets out of breath from walking up stairs. I mean, how stupid can you be to have that idea about life and then brag about your terrible lifestyle. How's he at university? Whoops I'm back to a rant. 

What kind of music are you guys into? I've started to listen to EDEN and Chet Faker, I find their music really relaxing whilst doing Solidworks, but now my laptop is broken, my choices are either a library, the university or my friend's PC. I think I am going to have to shell out for a new PC. Oh well, I guess it's not too urgent. 

Anyway I hope you guys are doing well, there's quite a lot of people from all around the world reading these simple thoughts of mine. It's really boosting my mood. Hope you enjoyed this, please comment/share if you want. Cheers :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes