Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes

Hi there, my name is Toby and I recently found out that my family has a high risk of type 1 diabetes. Especially me, for many reasons but mainly because my grandfather had diabetes but my mum didn't. But also because of environmental factors as my biology said many times; this means, in the best way possible, diet and exercise are both non existant.

I decided something had to change. Now I have tried stuff like this, not blogging, trying to be healthy.  But like my relationships, it never lasts for more than a week. So I thought, with the support of my lovely readers I might be able to stop myself getting type 1 diabetes or at least prolong them. Then if I am diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, at least my lifestyle would be already good.

This blog will be full of fitness tips, recipes, bad jokes and hopefully a journey towards a long and fruitful life. Why not come along for the ride! Please follow, comment and share if you enjoyed this!

If you'd like to learn more about diabetes click here.

S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]