A slow start [Friday 28th April 2017]

Why oh why did I start this on a Friday, my only night out in the week and I can't even drink. Guess I'm the designated driver tonight. Whilst my friends were getting smashed, I was talking to this girl who described herself as "silly" and "fun to be with" (I know). I was fully sober in a bar full of drunks,  it was actually better than it sounds. Bear with me, you see everything so differently, I noticed the strange things people say to try and get a date for the night. Although, don't get me wrong, it wasn't as fun as being drunk with a load of other very, very drunk people. I hope that as I managed to survive with all these temptations, this might actually last.

At least no hang over tomorrow morning, that means no greasy breakfast to make the pain disappear, sorry stomach it's all about the pancreas now. How's your Friday night going?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Sugar [Sunday 30th April 2017]

Elon Musk [Wednesday 3rd May 2017]

Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes